Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FamLI

This past weekend was very exciting. I got to go down to Virginia to see one of my close friends and teammate, Jon Delbrugge, fight in his second MMA Fight.
It was total domination from the very beginning. Jon came into the fight 1-0 and was facing an opponent who was 2-0 with decent stand up. Jon took him down almost immediately and ground and pounded him with devastating blows for the knock out in less then two minutes


I have been training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Columbia Maryland with Jon for a couple of years now and it is amazing how close of a bond you develop with your teammates. When you train hard every day for a long period of time the people you train with become your family. I cannot describe how excited and happy I was for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment