Thursday, October 7, 2010

Joint Practice


Another great practice last night (Wednesday) at our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu school in Baltimore. Competitors from one of our sister schools (Ivey League MMA) visited. It was a great time. We turned the heat up as high as it would go and trained for about two and a half hours. For the last half an hour or so we were running suicide sprints. It was a blast! I love hard practices. It seems bad while you are doing it but it is very satisfying after you finish. You feel like you can do anything... well after you get a good night sleep.
I have been training very hard this week trying to get ready for the Jiu-Jitsu tournament in Miami at the end of this month (Not that I don't always train hard). Its just hard coming off of being sick for over a week and jumping right back in but there is very little time to get ready. I will be training as hard as I can for the next two weeks. Luckily my weight is right on from being sick.
I can't wait for my wait to get back out there and fight. It's been a rough year so far between injuries and getting sick and a few early bad performances. Got a lot to prove!

No comments:

Post a Comment