Friday, October 8, 2010

Dragging.... But its Friday!


Last nights practice was a rough one. At the Baltimore Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu school were I train, we train very hard and this week was been no exception. My body was feeling it by Thursday night and is not exactly recovered yet. Luckily it is Friday so at least I do not have to work tomorrow. However I do have to do a circuit both tonight and tomorrow, which will not be fun, but I do get to sleep in a little and then I get a full day to recover before Monday.
I'm finally starting to feel a little stronger since being sick and my weight is still right on. So I am looking pretty good for the Miami Open Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournament in a couple of weeks. I can't wait!
I will be heading into Jiu-Jitsu class tonight around 7 and probably get done class and my circuit by 10. So after that I get to sleep. I can't wait for that either...ha!
On another note I have to take my children to a birthday party on Saturday and then my daughter is having a small party at my mom's house for her birthday. My daughter will be having another party closer to her actual birthday but my mom lives kind of far and couldn't make it. So a weekend filled with training and chasing after the little ones. I will be sneaking naps where every I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment