Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Training Hard!


Another day Training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Baltimore! I'm starting to feel a lot better. Last night I went in for the intermediate class. Our instructor was in a little bit of a mood and pumped it up a little. It was great. It wasn't quite as tough as an advanced class but it was still a lot of fun. We got to run "Match of the Days" (tournament style matches). I didn't do so hot (don't really want to get into what happened. Ha!) but it was still a lot of fun.
Afterward I did my first circuit since being back. That was tough! I felt like I was starting all over. I was very tiered but I willed myself through it. I got less then three weeks to get ready for my next BJJ Tournament so I really need to push myself.
The action wont stop tonight. We have visitors coming up to our Jiu-Jitsu school in Baltimore from our sister schools for our advanced class. It is always a good time when the competition team all meats up at one school. The heat will be turned up and the training will be hard. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment