Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Well I'm back!


For those that don't know I was extremely sick over the last couple of weeks. It was horrible and even included a visit to the hospital. All I could think of while I was sick was getting back to class at the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu school in Baltimore where I train. Well... I am back. Last night I attended my first advanced class since being sick. I held up pretty good although I felt noticeably week and I tiered easily. I hope to be back to full strength by the end of the week.
Do to being so sick I missed the tournaments last weekend. It was very upsetting. I worked really hard to recover from an injury and get ready for the tournaments and then got sick. Oh well. I am now registered for the Miami Open, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu tournament at the end of the month. I am very excited to finally get back out there. First I will need to get back into shape.
After class tonight I will be doing my first circuit since getting sick. Circuits are miserable but necessary, especially if I am going to be in shape by the 23rd of this month. At our MMA school everyone who competes are on circuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment